Thursday, February 01, 2007

Cold weather!!

It has been so cold lately~ I never have imagined that I would grow so much hair on me..... How come I don't remember anything being this cold before?? Wait, I am from Tennessee... I guess that explains it.

The other day Zinger and Nate were sitting in the common room with this weird thing that has a little light at the top. They called it a "candle"... They were all freaking out when me or Sophia approached it. At some point Zinger and Nate kept attacking my tail as if there were something on it... and then I smelled this stinky animal hair burning smell... where was that from?? After that Zinger put the candle away and I have never seen it again...
(Note from Zinger: Rukia set her tail on fire... it was put off immediately and everything is fine...)

Kitten and I recently discovered that this bed in Zinger's room is a warm and comfortable spot for napping in this cold weather. So we claim the bed ours and sleep on it all the time now. Sometimes we let Zinger to sleep on it too. .. check out the pictures!



How did Sophia manage to find a comfortable spot on the oddly shaped comforter? Isn't flat surface better?


Sophia also likes blanket a lot..


Sophia found her way into Zinger's warm sweater.


Kitten in sweater

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home