Thursday, January 11, 2007

Judo Challange

Today Sophia-stripy is trying to challange me on my judo skill. Hmmm.. it's about time to teach her some lesson - she get more yummy kitten food doesn't mean she can do whatever she wants. Her amature kitty judo skill can barely move me..... wait, why is my big fat belly preventing me from moving skillfully as I wanted to? The sneaky little Sophia tries to attack me from all different angle and then run away very quickly, forcing me to have to run around with my huge belly. Oh well, maybe this way my belly will get smaller...?

Update from Blacky kitty - he is bored of the non-playfulness of the other cat in his house, so he now spends most of his time playing with shoes, who apparently do fight back when he tackles. He also enjoys cuddling with his owner and purr. He would climb up his owner's pants and asks to be cuddled every time she return home. Yiii....!!

According to Zena-dotty kitty's owner George, Zena is pwning the house. She loves challanges and would often challange the big old cat Angus. She would drink out of his water bowl, poop in his litter box, and try to attack his tail. She is not afraid of the big face sniffing her. I heard that Angus is 13 years old and has poor vision. That poor old thing. I hope they become good friend one day.

At the moment, I'm back to the judo challange for my Sophia-Stripy kitty~~~ meow~~
*Rukia rolling around on the floor, belly facing upward, awaiting Sophia's next attack*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home