Saturday, December 30, 2006

Email from Zena-dotty

Today I got an email from Dotty, I'm so happy~~~~ The following is her email:

30Dec06
Dear Mommy,

I miss you and my siblings, but my new owners are very nice! They even let me sleep with them last night and I was very nice and quiet the whole night. They have decided my name should be Zena (the warrior princess). They say this because when I was introduced to Angus, my new big brother, I freaked!

I was going to eat him for breakfast. He is so big and old and grouchy too. They have been trying to get us to make friends, but he better not get to close to me until he knows who the boss is!!!

I hear my brother Cowie is doing great, his new owner loves him. She even took the rest of the day off yesterday to bond with him. She plans to bond all weekend!

Best wishes for a happy new year,

Zena - aka Dotty

And here is my reply:
Dear Zena-dotty kitty,

We miss you too! I'm glad to hear that you and cowie at the new house are doing great there. Be brave, don't be afraid of the big brother and don't scare him with your 2nd degree kitty judo skill either. He is nice, and it is just going to take a little time to get used to. With your cuteness and charm, you guys will become great friend, and he will show you a lot of cat things that I haven't have a chance to teach you.
We are doing fine. But the house is a little more quiet now without you, blacky and cowie. Otherwise, nothing much has changed here. Zinger is still trying to convince me to lose weight and stripy still drinks milk from me all the time. Stripy is trying to learn how to send email so she can write you and other kitties, but right now she has the problem of stepping on a key for too long and can't get her message conveyed. Well, she didn't step on the power button to shut the computer off like you did thou.
I hope you have a great new year at your new home. Say happy new year to your owners for me!

Rukia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home