Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

It's a lonely new year as kitties except Stripy have all moved out now. However there are more space for me and I get more attension from my slaves now. This morning I got a great massage on Zinger's bed that I fell asleep and cuddled with her. and I got more massage later in the afternoon. Meow~ such a great life. It would be even nicer if they feed me more yummy food. (Evil Zinger has put Stripy's food underneath the futon which is to narrow a space for me to get to...)

Stripy is doing well too. She hangs out in the house and sleeps on Zinger's lap all the time. She also discovered a lot of new comfortable corners to sleep. She's sleeping on Zinger's full-of-cat-hair winter coat that's sitting on the couch right now. Yiiiiiii


Stripy sleeping comfortably on a blanket sitting by the window.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home