Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Kitty Report

Today Zinger spoke to the owner of Zena-dotty kitty and gave me the report:
*Zena loves to sleep with her owner in their armpits, and she would be very good and sleep through the entire night quietly.
*Zena and the other big cat Angus in the house would nose-kiss and sniff each other.
*Zena also loves to do{sneakly approaches the big cat Angus and then jump away quickly}while(Angus is on the bed)
*Zena's owner: "I'm tired of fixing computers. I'm going to go home. I'm going to go home playing with Zena!"


looks like Zena-dotty is doing great! Here is the report of Cowie from Zena's owner:
*Cowie's owner LOVES him
*Cowie's having a wonderful time at his new house, harassing the other cat in the house which is what he was already expert in.

not much word from Blacky lately.

As far as me and Sophia-stripy goes, Sophia is doing great, running around the house enjoying all her spaces. She loves to play with her toys when no slaves are available to play with. She also recently gotten into looking out the windows. I am a little too big to fit at the little space by the window, so most of the time I sit on the floor or futon. Zinger is still feeding me so little, and of course, not petting me enough. I think I need to file a complaint!! MEOW!! PET ME!! FEED ME!!

(ps. note from owner Zinger: Rukia's getting lots of massage and just the right amount of food as suggested)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home