Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Almost x'mas

It's almost christmas and Frances decide to grow a huge tree inside the house (why?..) and she hangs all kind of thingy on the tree branches. I can already see that kitties are going to enjoy this big new toy... Anyway, group picture time



It's almost x'mas time! Time for some group photos before kittes looking for new homes. Wait... I don't really want to be in the picture, I'm shy...



Only Zinger and the kitties will appear in the official group picture.



Yiiiiii Nate and Stripy kitty!!



Kitties checking out the tree



Blacky being caught playing with the tree

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, you're all so big!

Enjoy the tree, but don't be like my kitties and try to eat it.

Happy holidays!

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home