Thursday, December 28, 2006

More kitties taken off and health issue

So, a lot of things happened in the last couple days.

First, it was x'mas which we celebrated without Blacky. We missed him badly, and yum, soup treat is yummy, although a little salt in the soup would make it yummier. The day after x'mas Zinger took only me and Stripy to the vet and got some shots.... hmmm only me and Stripy, what does that mean? We can't fit all four into the carrier or?? Don't Cowie and Dotty need shots too? Meow~ For some reason I am a little suspicious. Well then I kinda forgot about it after Zinger treated us with yummy can food.

The next day Zinger brought out the carrier again and out Cowie and Dotty in it. Was she going to take them to the vet? I waited and waited and didn't see Zinger coming back within an hour, then at the moment I knew they were taking off to new homes. Later in the evening I saw Zinger coming back with an empty carrier. I was sad.

I started feeling sick, my lower body itches and I had constant urges to pee. But I hardly got anything out while squatting in the litter box. I don't feel good. Zinger noticed and thought that I might have "urinary track infection." So she took me to the vet today, and the vet there gave me a shot and some medicine. Zinger needs some work on her medicine feeding skill because it took her a couple minutes to feed me the pill. I hate pills anyway, they looked disgusting and shaped disgustingly and tasted disgusting...



The antibiotic pills

Well, afterward Zinger went pet food shopping a little bit and brought me back some special "urinary track health formula" cat food for me, both can food and drys. So the day ended well I guess. Hopefully I will get healthier soon and not need to take those yucky purple pills again.

Here's some more pictures that Zinger sorted out for us:



Dotty after being moved away from Zinger's lap, found a nice spot on the warm laptop keyboard while unskillfully steped on the power button and shut the laptop of.



Kitties learning how to use e-mail to stay in touch.



A favor spot for kitties hanging out.



The day of departure for Cowie and Dotty... they decided to peacefully sleep on the couch.



The day of departure for Cowie and Dotty... Stripy, the one who is not going, indeed decided to sleep in the carrier.



Departure picture...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home