Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Almost 2 months old...

The kitties are almost 2 months old... and Zinger informed me the shocking news that she is going to start looking for people to adopt some kitties because the apartment is small and the kitties are going to grow bigger and get in the way of each other. For kitties' best interest, they should find better home. That means, less competitor for food and litter box..... and oh no they will be gone!! Meow~ I don't know what I think about this. They've only come out of me less than 2 months ago. They are still so little!

1 Comments:

Blogger seth said...

dear rukia,

just wanted to say that i love your blog, and my sympathies that your kittens are soon leaving your nest. it is for the best, though - and the best times are still ahead.

thanks for the pictures and good luck,
seth

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home