Monday, December 04, 2006

Vet... and kitty genders!

Today Zinger squeeze all 5 of us into the tiny little carrier and drove us to the vet again. She even picked a bad day, we were stucked in traffic for like 15 minutes. Well, I guess she observes that I'm having worm again... She hasn't been home much so I guess she's busy, or she can be out hanging with other cats? No cats in the universe are nearly as cute as me, except for my kitties.... Eh.... back to stucked in the traffic part. Since all kitties are around I can't protest by peeing and pooping in the car... meow

The vet this time gave all of us the yellow worm medicine again. Ewwwww.... And then he gave us all a shot on the back. Kitties are 7 weeks old now, so it's about time. But.... OUCH!! What is he thinking!! Zinger also confirmed the kitties' gender with the vet, although it was quite obvious which ones are boys and which ones are girls. Blacky and Cow kitty, the two big ones, are obviously boys. Dotty and stripy are cute little girls. Meow.

Kitties are growing so fast thou. Their levels are beyond Nidan in Kitty Judo already!

After coming back from the vet, Zinger reward us some yummy can food. So I guess I shouldn't complain too much about vet visit.... now it's food coma time... zzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home