Thursday, November 02, 2006

Kitties House Expension Project

Slave Zinger has expanded the kitties' house under my demand. From initially 1 box to 2 boxes and now it's about size of 4 boxes. I have more space to stretch around now in the box and the growing-too-fast kitties can have more spaces. Kitties have opened their eye and are learning how to walk. Although their posture are nowhere near as elegant as me, they are doing pretty well. Baby #3 have already attempt to escape the house to explore!

All the kitties love to hump onto each other and play, thus more space is essential. After expansion Zinger also put some toys for the kitties to play with. Kitties are growing fast and healthy, and also getting as much attension as me from the slaves. Sometimes I'm jealous. I am sexier thus demanded to be petted more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home