Thursday, October 04, 2007

Learning to Relax

Life is good. There are so little worries that I start to believe that I can learn to relax a bit here. Everything is good since we move here. Zinger even went out to get a nice thick comfortable rug for us, which is a napping hot spot.

Most days, Zinger are not home during the day, which makes like slightly less exciting. I usually just nap when she is away. But yesterday she came home early and stay home all day today, citing that she injured her back muscle. Yay! I hope she stays home like that more often.... well I didn't get the 24 hour massage that I dream of thou. She spent most of her day working on her computer or lying flat. But once in a while she crawls around in a very unskillful four legs manner. Nice try, copy cat.


Sophia runs around like she has endless energy, as usual. She is getting bigger but still look ... not as mature and sexy as me. Her interest is to jump up to all over the place in the house, like top of closet, TV, kitchen counter, shelves. She got Zinger so mad when she tried to play with her plants and the plants accidentally dropped himself onto the floor. Zinger should have blamed the stupid plant for suicidal attempt.




Gracious nap.


Enjoying the sun.


Sophia is attention seeker.


Sophia has bigger tail than me... but why doesn't she have bigger tummy then me???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home