Monday, September 25, 2006

Mystic House

I have had a lot of time to explore this house in the last 2 weeks. Miao~ except a few restrictive areas:
(1) Frances' room - she would always keep her door close or place road block in front of the door. *complaining miao sound*
(2) Refrigerator - this giant box spills out cool air. I really wonder what's inside. But everytime I try to approach, Zinger or Frances moves me away.
(3) Closet number 1 - the closet in common room by the TV. Frances takes stuff out from there all the time. But she wouldn't let me appraoch. *complaining miao sound*
(4) Closet number 2 - the other closet in common room. Zinger always manage to get food out of there to feed me. miao~
(5) Closet number 3 - a smaller closet in the kitchen. I have no idea what's in there. Usually they close it before i can approach. Well, I'll follow the human around instead of going in there I guess. miao~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home